LLWL Winter Learning Event
Saturday, February 25, 2023
9 a.m. to 12 Noon on Zoom
Join us for our third annual LLWL learning event! We will begin with a time of worship led by Joy Bott, followed by two workshops:
Workshop One – 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
“Writing Land Acknowledgements” with Lisa Blais from Trinity United in North Bay
– Why are land acknowledgement important?
– How do we write ones that are respectful and encourage communities of faith to embrace the journey of reconciliation?
– How do we handle resistance from communities of faith?
Workshop Two – 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
“Boundaries for LLWLs” with Kellie McComb Vocational minister for Canadian Shield and Shining Waters Regional Councils
– How do we say no to a request?
– How do we refresh our own souls?
– When should we say no?
– Why are boundaries important?
Please register below. We look forward to seeing you there!