Find A Church
Visit our national United Church locator to find a community of faith in our region, or in the wider church.
Congregational Tools and Support
Are you needing current information about self assessments, covenants, community of faith profiles?
CSRC GC44 Commissioners
Here are your GC44 Commissioners as voted on at the June 10th, 2021 CSRC Meeting.
About The Canadian Shield Regional Council
The Canadian Shield Regional Council (CSRC) came into existence on January 1, 2019. CSRC is one of sixteen Regional Councils of The United Church of Canada. A Regional Council is a decision-making body responsible to serve and support Communities of Faith within its bounds and provide necessary oversight.
Follow us on Facebook
- General Secretary to Receive Honorary Doctorate from VSTon December 1, 2022 at 3:02 pm
General Secretary the Rev. Michael Blair has been selected by Vancouver School of Theology to receive a 2023 Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree.
- Moderator’s Christmas Message 2022on December 1, 2022 at 2:00 pm
In her Christmas video message, Moderator Carmen Lansdowne reminds us of the One through whom we are capable of coming together to achieve the impossible.
- Statement on United Church Maternity Homeson November 10, 2022 at 2:58 pm
The United Church of Canada has been named in a class-action lawsuit regarding forced adoptions and abuse at several of the maternity homes it ran from the 1920s to the 1980s.
- Leadership Counts: Who Are Our Ministry Personnel?on November 4, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Some trends among ministry personnel are emerging in the data received from Leadership Counts, the voluntary identity survey of United Church leaders.
- Leadership Counts: Who Are Our Committee Members?on October 31, 2022 at 2:46 pm
We’re already seeing interesting trends in the data received from Leadership Counts, the voluntary identity survey of United Church leaders.
- Moderator’s Message on Tragedies in India and South Koreaon October 31, 2022 at 1:50 pm
The Moderator, along with the entire church, is praying for the communities in India and South Korea affected by tragedy.