Find A Church
Visit our national United Church locator to find a community of faith in our region, or in the wider church.
There are many places in the Canadian Shield Regional Council that you can turn to for support.
Looking for a staff directory? Click on “Learn More” below for a list of the CSRC Staff.
About The Canadian Shield Regional Council
The Canadian Shield Regional Council (CSRC) came into existence on January 1, 2019. CSRC is one of sixteen Regional Councils of The United Church of Canada. A Regional Council is a decision-making body responsible to serve and support Communities of Faith within its bounds and provide necessary oversight.
Follow us on Facebook
- More Consultation Needed in Bill C-15 Implementationon April 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
The National Indigenous Council calls for more consultation on Bill C-15
- Death of His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburghon April 9, 2021 at 12:00 am
The United Church of Canada joins with others around the world in mourning the death of Prince Philip.
- Add your input on the church’s strategic directionon April 7, 2021 at 12:00 am
United Church leaders and members are invited to register for the Moderator’s Town Halls to give input into the strategic plan.
- Moderator’s Easter Message 2021on March 29, 2021 at 12:00 am
Eavesdrop on a conversation between Mary Magdelene and the disciple Peter on what she saw, or didn’t.
- Light a candle for a guaranteed livable incomeon March 29, 2021 at 12:00 am
Light a candle on April 8 and call on our government to roll out a guaranteed livable income program.
- Growing alarm as human rights abuses worsen in Philippineson March 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
United Church joins collective Canadian action as human rights situation deteriorates in the Philippines.