Find A Church
Visit our national United Church locator to find a community of faith in our region, or in the wider church.
Congregational Tools and Support
Are you needing current information about self assessments, covenants, community of faith profiles?
CSRC GC44 Commissioners
Here are your GC44 Commissioners as voted on at the June 10th, 2021 CSRC Meeting.
About The Canadian Shield Regional Council
The Canadian Shield Regional Council (CSRC) came into existence on January 1, 2019. CSRC is one of sixteen Regional Councils of The United Church of Canada. A Regional Council is a decision-making body responsible to serve and support Communities of Faith within its bounds and provide necessary oversight.
Follow us on Facebook
- Past General Council Decision Led to Korea Peace Appeal Commitmenton June 20, 2022 at 12:00 am
The Korea Peace Appeal is an opportunity for the United Church to renew our commitment to partnership in God's mission in Korea.
- Mourning and Honouring Alberta Billyon June 13, 2022 at 12:00 am
Alberta Billy, the We Wai Kai Elder who demanded that The United Church of Canada apologize for its role in colonization and the loss of Indigenous languages, culture, and spirituality, has passed… continue reading
- Moderator’s Pentecost Message 2022on May 27, 2022 at 12:00 am
In his Pentecost video message, Moderator Richard Bott reminds us that The United Church of Canada is part of the 2000-year community of Christ’s disciples.
- Moderator’s Message: That the Truth Will Not Be Forgottenon May 24, 2022 at 12:00 am
Over this past year First Nation, Inuit, and Métis leaders have again shouldered the burden of revealing the hard truths of our shared history.
- Calls for Urgent Action to Protect Palestinian Human Rightson May 20, 2022 at 12:00 am
The United Church of Canada has written two letters to the Honourable Melanie Joly, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada, urging Canada to work with like-minded countries to hold the government of… continue reading
- United Church Korean Network to Host Korea Peace Appeal Story and Song Programon May 18, 2022 at 12:00 am
All are encouraged to join the Korean Peace Appeal effort!