CSRC Licensed Lay Worship Leaders Re-Licensing Application
Licensed Lay Worship Leaders are re-licensed by the Regional Council. This online re-licensing application is required for all LLWLs within the Canadian Shield Regional Council for the 2020-2021 pastoral year. It is to be completed by April 1, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact the Pastoral Relations Minister, Rev. Rob Smith email@example.com or by phone 705-474-3350 Ext 3.
All LLWLs should have received an information email with more details about the re-licensing process, including the re-licensing group to which you have been assigned.CSRC LLWL Re-Licensing Process
The practice of the Canadian Shield Regional Council will be to re-license LLWLs every three years. As the Regional Council transitions into this practice:
- those being re-licensed for 3 years will be interviewed in 2020 in addition to this written application;
- those being re-licensed for 1 year or 2 years will be asked for written application and will have interviews in 2021 and 2022 for licensing on the 3 year basis.
This is to facilitate a cycle where not all LLWLs will require interviews and re-licensing in the same year. For more details please review the Re-licensing Process document that indicates the group to which you have been assigned and further instructions.
BEFORE YOU START YOUR APPLICATION, HERE ARE ITEMS YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR:
- Dates of last Boundaries Training and Police Records Check;
- Last Continuing Education;
- 2 Letters of Support – you will need to provide the names and email addresses of 2 people and they will be contacted by the CSRC after your application is in;
- Contact Information for Representatives from your Community of Faith (to support your application) – one non-Ministry Personnel person (i.e. the Board Chair) and one Ministry Personnel (includes PC Supervisors) – you will need to provide their name, title, email, and phone number and they will be contacted by the CSRC after your application is in.
Please click on the button below to apply to be re-licensed:Application for LLWL Re-Licensing
Letters of Support
If a LLWL has asked you to give a letter of support for their LLWL Re-Licensing Application for the CSRC, please click the button below to complete your Letter of Support:Letter of Support Form
Action of Community of Faith – Non-Ministry Personnel
If you are a representative (non-Ministry Personnel) from a community of faith that is supporting a LLWL Re-Licensing Application, please click the button below to complete your part of their application:Action of CoF – Non-Ministry Personnel Form
Action of Community of Faith – Ministry Personnel
If you are a representative (Ministry Personnel) from a community of faith that is supporting a LLWL Re-Licensing Application, please click the button below to complete your part of their application:Action of Community of Faith – Ministry Personnel Form